What is better than making chocolate cupcakes? How about having them come out delicious every time with a quick and easy recipe that is impossible to mess up. This is one of my favorite recipes because it is absolutely fool proof, delicious and oh so easy. Kids of all ages will love to help out with this one.
Yield: 24 regular sized cupcakes
- Put all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed with and electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Fill, lined muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake in a preheated 350F oven for approx. 20 minutes or until done (the cupcakes will spring back when lightly touched or when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.)
- Remove from muffin tins and cool on wire racks. Frost and decorate as desired. Use sprinkles or M&M’s or Smarties…..the sky is the limit. Let the kids get creative. This is where that sense of humor comes into play.
- 8 tbsps of Cocoa, sift out lumps
- 2/3 cup of Margarine or Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 and 3/4 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups of All-purpose Flour
- 1 and 1/4 cups of Water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch of Salt